2016 came with so many blessings and lessons that have shaped my life for the better. Having made bold career switches in the past few months, I have experienced new work opportunities outside my element. I have discovered a bunch of talents I never knew I possessed which has been so thrilling and rewarding. So without going deep into the details of my dear life; Here goes #LessonsLearnt
- Being gracious in everything that I do exhibits a tasteful character that is admirable. I love the grace that I am currently wearing since it has made me a happier and fulfilled person.
- Being rejected at times is a blessing in disguise. I used to lose sleep whenever I faced rejection and I would put myself down for not being good enough but having read so many self-help books this year, I have learnt to accept ‘NO’ as an answer without it stressing me. The trick is to just pick yourself up and embrace it, better things will always come your way so don’t bite your head off when you face rejection. That’s life.
- Letting go of something or someone you are attached to can be so painful but the sooner you allow yourself to move forward you will ease the pain period and you will eventually find comfort and relief.
- Worrying is like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain. Worrying has equally robbed me of sleep, appetite and peace of mind. It has taken me this long to programme my mind to take things easy but I am glad that has come to pass. Phew!
- My health, my life. Taking care of my body is now my everyday assignment. My goal is to have a functional body that is healthy, nothing short of that.
- Living for others too. In as much as it is important to live for yourself, it is equally important to be mindful of your loved ones. Their happiness is vital too.
Dress and Shoes – gifted…