I never imagined that I would look so pretty in this free-flowing-floral dress that I stumbled on while I was perusing the clothing pages on Kilimall. Honestly, I was looking for something versatile that I would wear to many different occasions. So when I saw this dress, I decided to give it a try since floral outfits having been trending for a while, and most of the people who I have spotted in this trend were looking so classy and beautiful.
You can wear this dress to:-
- Church – The length is perfect and its free-flowing nature makes one look so decent.
- Office – Pair it with some killer heels, just like I have. Trust you me, you will close that business deal/sale.
- Picnic – Throw in some white sneakers and you are good to go.
- Wedding – You won’t mean to steal attention from the bride, but the dress will. The flowers and decor have nothing on you.
- Meet the parents – Meeting your boyfriend’s parents? well, this is a sure way of winning their heart. Your boyfriend will be advised to put a ring on it asap.
Guys, you have to give it to me that I look so pretty in floral.
Dress from – Kilimall
Shoes – Seen here
Hair by Njenga of Queens salon at Lifestyle
Photography by Shaq